Protection of customers’ rights, timely identification of inefficiencies in service and effective resolution of customer’s complaints is fundamental for Creditinfo Georgia.
Anyone has the right to address the bank with a written, verbal or electronic complaint.
- Written Complaint – Please find an attached complaint form. A form can be filled in Creditinfo Office: Tarkhnishvili #2, Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Verbal Complaints can be received through Creditinfo Georgia hot-line (2623555).
- MyCreditinfo – Complaints can be submitted through MyCreditinfo.
- Please see electronic complaints form below.
A maximum term for examining each individual complaint is 10 (ten) working days from the receipt of the correctly filled out Complaint.
The identified consumer will be informed about the decision concerning complaint in a forms of communication requested by the customer (electronic, verbal, written form or other). Bureau identifies customers through:
- MyCreditinfo – if the data subject is registered and using the service;
- Presenting ID card in Creditinfo Georgia’s office.
Information about the complaint processing process can be received through Creditinfo Georgia’s call center: 224 49 49, *4949
For detailed information about customers rights you can visit National Bank of Georgia web site www.ngb.gov.ge/cp and call 032 240 64 06.